Who says you must pay a huge amount of money to rent that shop before you could make money? Do you think your bank account is weak because of your locality? Life has outgrown that stage. No limitations to making money online as there are so many ways. That’s what we will be talking about on this article.
Below are the top ways of making money online:
- Creating video tutorials on You Tube: for those who really want to make significant amount of passive income, you can think of creating a well thought-out video tutorials and post them on You Tube being one of the most common video sites. To succeed in this, you have to select a particular field that you are good at. For instance, it could be on Catering. Then your regularly post a video of how to cook a particular meal. People tend to learn faster by visuals. That is why this method of making money online is very lucrative.
- Content writing: some are very gifted when it comes to writing and enjoy doing it. You can turn your passion to money by writing articles for other people especially those who run a blog, websites, etc. over time, with much portfolio, your quality writing begins to sell you to bigger clients and that means more popularity and more money to your bank account.
- Selling on E-Commerce Websites: life has gone digital my dear. Most customers you see during the day going into a particular store to buy products didn’t just come by ‘Luck” they must have searched online for their desired goods. To drive lots of customer to yourself, consider selling your products on popular E-Commerce sites like the Jumia, Jiji, Konga etc. interesting enough, it’s totally free to use these sites to boost your sales.
- Become a virtual tutor: is there anything you know, which you believe people out there will love to have same knowledge? Then this should be your first priority in creating an online business. You can’t have such knowledge and be cashless. Teach people what you know and get cool cash. You can register with Tutors NG for that.
- Writing and selling EBooks: many people that love reading really might not have time to start looking for the bookshop that sell the particular book of their choice. Hence, there has been a remarkable increase in purchasing EBooks. Don’t be left out on this if have a propensity for writing. Write good books and sell through Amazon’s kindle program, Apple’s iTunes Connect, and some many other good sites.
- Create An App: you will agree with me that smart phones are not so relevant with the usage of Apps. And eventually all persons are smart phones user. That means you could have large audience to reach with a great App.
- Affiliate Marketing: if you own any site that people visit, you can be a referral to lots of companies by bringing customers to them via your sites and you get paid awesomely without having to be the company’s employee.
- Owning a blog; this remains one of the coolest ways of making money online. Blogging is working from your home by writing on what you enjoy doing. Are you a Medical Professional, a lawyer, a farmer, relationship counselor? Then own a blog by choosing a niche you can easily write topics on. Once you have done the needful, you start earning money from Google AdSense and through affiliates.
- Online selling of photos: you can use photography to make money both offline and online. All you need do is just use your creativity to have a cache of nice photos and sell them through Shutterstock, iStockphotos and some other photos sites.
- Graphics/website designing: this is a technical and skill online business. Once you have the right requirements, you are sure of making cool cash. Many business owners desire to own a site and request for different kinds of graphics. You can make yourself available for this.
Stop wasting your time and data online, for unproductive ventures. Channel such into increasing your pocket by going for any of the online business opportunities discussed above.