Bisa Kdei is a popular Ghanaian Hiplife artiste and record producer. He was born on the 19th of March 1986. He is the third child out of eight children. His real name is Ronald Kweki Dei Appiah, and he is from Lartel, Ghana. Bisa Kdei attended Christian Valley International School before moving on to study at Accra Technical Training College.
Bisa Kdei Biography
He fell in love with music from a very tender age. His favorite musicians to listen to while growing up were Nana Ampadu, Daddy Lumba, Dr. Paa Boo, J. A. Adeofo among others. He came into the music scene at the age of fifteen when he started out rapping for a boy group. The years he spent in the boy group helped him develop his singing and rapping skills before he went solo.
Bisa Kdei Music Career
Bisa Kdei broke out in the Music World when he sang a soundtrack for a movie. He became the first Ghanaian artiste to come to light through a movie soundtrack.
Bisa Kdei released his first studio album, a 16-track album which he titled ‘Thanksgiving’ on the 21st of December 2013. He released the lead hit single titled ‘MANSA’ on the 16th of June 2015. The hit single later featured in his second studio album ‘Breakthrough’ which was released on the 18th of December 2015. The album was produced under his Music record label, Black Legendary Music (BLMC). The album titled ‘Breakthrough’ featured ten tracks. After that, he released a single ‘Life’ where he featured the popular Nigerian act, Patoranking. He released another high rated Hip life single which he titled, ‘APAT’ and ‘The birth of Feelings.’ He featured Reekado Banks, and it was released on the 19th of April, 2017.
Bisa Kdei is a lover of the Ghanaian culture and also the African heritage. He is very fluent in both Twi and the English language. He sings proudly with his native language sometimes. His music shows hints of his Christianity. A saying that he likes to say often and he believes is ‘Slow Motion is Better Than No Motion.’
Bisa Kdei has worked with many of Ghana’s top list artists such as Medikal, Irene Logan, Sarkodie, D Black, Efya, Becca, Obiafour, Stonebwoy, R2Bees, Kwawkese, Simini, M.anifest, to mention but a few. He has also worked with some popular Nigerian acts including Lola Rae, Reekado Banks, and Patoranking.
Bisa kdei Songs
- Brother Brother
- Odo carpenter
- Azonto Ghost
- Bibi Nti
- Sister Girl
- I Love You
- Bie Wueni
- 6 Strings
- Party De Go
- Domi Bi
- Aboa Sika
- Count on Me
- Bra Bisa
- Big Boy Weezy
Bisa Kdei Awards
The humble and talented artist has earned so many awards, some of them include:
- Best Movie Soundtrack of the Year at the Ghana Movie Awards in 2013 (Won)
- The KumaWorld award for Best Movie Soundtrack of the Year in 2013(Won)
- Songwriter of the Year at the 2015 Ghana Music Awards(Won)
- 2015 Best Male Video at the 4Syle Music Video Awards(Won)
- 2015 Ghana Kids Choice award for Favourite Male Singer of the Year(Won)
- Video of the Year at the AFRIMMA awards 2016(Won)
- Best Song of the Year and Best Songwriter of the year at the Music of Ghanaian Origin (MOGO) in 2016 (Won)
- Best Song Writer of the Year, Best Male Act of the Year, Best Collaboration of the Year and Artist of the Year at the Music of Ghanaian Origin (MOGO) Awards(Won)
- Highlife Song of the Year, Album of the Year, Vodafone Most Popular Song of the Year at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2016
- Highlife Song of the Year and Highlife Artiste of the Year at Ghana Music Awards 2016 UK
- Favorite Song of the Year, Favorite Singer of the Year, Favorite Collaboration of the Year at the 2016 Ghana Kids Choice Awards
- Highlife Artiste of the Year at the Ghana Music Honours 2017.
Bisa kdei Wife rumors
Bisa Kdei is still single. He was once rumored that he was in a secret relationship with Becca, but they both denied being in a relationship.
Bisa Kdei Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be about $1.2 million. He currently earns from records sales, Productions, Live shows and brand endorsements.